Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm losing it.

Here's an update on my car woes... I asked good old Daddy to come take my car to Costco to have the tire fixed while I was at school. My parents live about 30 mins away which is PERFECT. They are far enough away that I don't have to worry about random and unannounced drop-ins but close enough to take care of me when I don't feel like being an adult. Anyway, Daddio said his ETA was 10 am so when he hadn't arrived or called by 11 am I called to see what was taking so long check on him. And guess what??? HE GOT A FLAT TIRE ON HIS WAY TO MY SCHOOL! It's contagious apparently! His tires came from Costco too, so when he finally made it to school (with a spare tire on his vehicle) he just put my tire in his car and went to Costco to have both taken care of. The office was surprised when I told them not to worry about the strange man on the surveillance video attacking my car in the parking lot... Gotta love daddies :).

In other news, I must be losing it BIG TIME because I managed to wear two different shoes to school and didn't notice until after school when I was at Target trying on a pair of new slippers (for pajama day of course!) I can't believe no one (including myself) noticed before then! *SIGH*

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I wore two different black socks to school the other day - but I noticed it when I was already at school and then it bothered me the rest of the day :( I think it's just a sign that we need Thanksgiving Break to hurry up and get here!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete