Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yay Tarjay!

If you read my earlier post about using the Flip video camera in my classroom then I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was when I saw that they are on sale for $69 this week! Our school has one per grade level plus two extra for checkout.... but with a team of 8 teachers and a school with over 800 kids they are always in short supply. OR you finally get your hands on one and the batteries are dead. No bueno.



SOOOO I got my own! But it wasn't easy. The sale started today so you'd think I wouldn't have a problem... WRONG! I had to go to three different stores to get one! The first store I went to was sold out but told me two stores approx. 30 minutos away each had two in stock. By the time I got to the second store they had already sold both! Thankfully I made it to the last store just in time to snatch up the LAST ONE! Someone at the store mentioned that the company has stopped making them* so if you want one do it FAST!

*not sure on the validity of that claim....random people in Target do tend to be pretty intelligent in my past experience though :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but the person was correct. The company that makes them (Cisco) decided that Flip was such a small part of its company that it needed to put its efforts elsewhere. So goodbye to Flip!
    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete