Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome Back...

Seeing everyone's classroom pics makes me that  much more anxious to get back into my room. Especially considered I moved rooms and have over 125 boxes to unpack/sort (I numbered them for the move). My plan is to start going in next week after a class I'm taking ends for the day. I'm very scared about the certain mess that will await me when I open my door! For now, at least I know I have a pretty way to greet my students:

I picked up a cheap wicker wreath on sale at Michael's and basically attacked it with the glue gun. I knew there HAD to be a flamingo on it, and I picked that up on super clearance at A.C. Moore. Everything else came from my craft room junk pile.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to pop over and say thanks for entering my giveaway last week. I'm your newest follower! :)
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete