Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Partner Wheel Templates - FREEBIE

Almost two years ago I blogged about one of my favorite classroom management tools - The Partner Wheel!

Seiously. I love this thing. If you haven't read the original post, check it out for more detail. Basically I write the names of students I don't want working together on the SAME wheel, and then line up the wheels to randomly select partners. Maybe older students will catch on... but I have been using this for 7 years (including student teaching) and no student has ever figured out that it is impossible to be partners with a student on the same wheel as them. At least no one has every told me they figured it out...

Anyway, this image on Pinterest has brought a TON of traffic to my blog so I fancied up the templates for you and included new templates for various class sizes. Hop on over to my TPT store and grab your copy!


P.S. Don't forget to comment here so you can win a copy of my new Word Study games! You have until Friday to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment