Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Flamingo Fabulous gets "Moler'd"

My last name is Moler. My family has notoriously bad luck. Thankfully not when it comes to important things like health. Bad luck seems to strike us in very creative ways that other people usually have a good laugh about. When this happens we say that we have been "Moler'd." We laugh about it too but not until the sting has worn off.

My 10 year old nephew LOVES saying "you got Moler'd!!!"

He also likes to blame things on getting Moler'd when really it was just that he wasn't listening or following directions. We are working on sorting out the difference.

Yesterday I got Moler'd. Big time.

I walked out to my detached garage to start working on a spray painting project when I noticed something very strange...



Wait-- Is that....?


EGGS!!!!

At first I thought they must have fallen from a nest somewhere on the garage, but then I looked around...










Egglands Best?!? Those are expensive eggs! I'm almost flattered. Almost.

After I took my crime scene photos I got to hose all this mess down. I counted at least 7 eggs. Maybe more. While I was cleaning up, I heard the mom from next door (on the other side of the eggy fence) yelling at her kid.

GO TO YOUR ROOM AND I WANT ALL THE MONSTER HIGH DOLLS AND ACCESSORIES PUT AWAY NOW!!!!!

This was followed by the sounds of her sweeping off her deck and using the hose.... I think it's safe to say the case is closed.

So there you have it.

Moler'd

1 comment: