Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Color Pencil Can Craft

I recently spotted this craft on KABOOSE and decided to try it. I started by getting a package of colored pencils, metal can, sticky tack, and some ribbon. The directions call for a coffee can or some other recycled can but I already had this can laying around with no purpose so I used that.
Next, roll the sticky tack into a long strip and press it around the center of the can. I made two rows of sticky tack for extra durability.

Press the colored pencils into the sticky tack covering the entire can.


Last, add the ribbon for a finishing touch. The best thing about this can is that the colored pencils are still functional. Just pull them off when you need them and press them back in when you are done!




Let me know what you think and if you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment