Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Envelope i pods :)

I was totally inspired when I saw Primary Graffiti's post on Blog Hoppin' on making i pods to store math facts. Check out Swamp Frog First Graders for a video tutorial. Of course I had to go to school and do the i pods ASAP, and they were a huge hit!

Well, this year our school has a few i pod touch mobile carts with class sets of i pods for use as literacy centers and whatnot, so every student in the school got their own pair of earbuds so they won't be swapping earwax with one another. I was having trouble figuring out how to store them when I remembered the envelope i pods! So each student made another i pod today and is using it to store their earbuds. Just in time too because the music teacher is using one of the i pod carts for music this week.

My kids thought they were so cool walking down the hall to music class with their i pods in hand! A few of them rigged it so that they could wear the earbuds and it looked like they were attached to the envelope i pod.  Sorry, no pictures today. But check out Primary Graffiti and Swamp Frog's links. Thanks for the inspiration girls!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! I can totally see kids rigging them. :)
    And I'm really jealous of your technology. Really.
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete