Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bittersweet Endings


Its here. The last day of school. My last day at this school I've been working at for 6 years. I guess 6 years doesn't seem like a long time, but when I think back on my first year, I feel so different  now. Mostly impart I guess, to the fact that I started at this school fresh out of grad school, way in over my head, and for the most part clueless. I am probably still in over my head (when are we not?) and I'm probably still clueless.... So I guess I haven't changed that much. But still. I will miss my little Deuces and the families I've grown close to over the years, and a few select staff members who know who they are, but mostly I'm anxious and excited to start a new adventure. Part of my brain is screaming "YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR NEW ADVENTURES! STICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW!!" But since when have I been know to listen to Mrs. Practical Brain? Never.

My advice? Make waves, be rebellious, and of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment