Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

New Word Study Games


I've had a busy week with festivities on the 4th and my niece's arrival for 4 weeks of summer fun so I've had a hard time getting things done lately. But I did make some new word study games that I'm really happy with so I'm using Monday Made It as a shameless plug for these! How cute are they?? I LOVE the clipart from BaBaPuffBaby. She has great BOGO deals that make her art super affordable.







This might be my favorite pack so far!











Thanks for humoring my shameless plug! Check out my TPT store for more games and word work related materials

1 comment:

  1. Adorable games! They look professional and obviously super cute! I love using words their way.. so I'm excited your games correlate with them!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete